Article 1 The usage objectives for all held personal information
Personal information we collect maybe used for the following purposes.
- To process shipment and bill an invoice, personal information such as name, address and phone number are collected. ICHIROYA also access personal credit card information and bank account information, provided by customer, in relates to payment matters.
- To check order status and shipping matters, ICHIROYA uses personal information such as name, address, email address, as well as type, quantity, and billing amount of one order.
- To introduce ICHIROYA products, sales, and other campaigns, we access shopping history, name, address and email address.
- To improve our customer service, ICHIROYA uses customer’s order history and feedbacks.
- To respond an inquiry from a customer, ICHIROYA uses personal information such as name, address, and email address.
Article 2 Management of Personal Information
Personal information we collect are managed under the following orders.
- We follow strict guidelines of Personal Information Protection Law. ICHIROYA employees will submit a written pledge to ensure proper handling of personal information.
- Management of personal information can only be accessed by a few employees of this Web site, and we take great precaution when handling and storing any personal information.
- Personal Information which is being stored in our system is protected and can only be accessed by a certain employee with strict identification and password. And, ICHIROYA ensures that such information is not leaked to third parties or tampered with by outside parties.
- Any personal information we collected will be deleted after a certain period has passed on assumption that it will not harm ICHIROYA’s customer service.
Article 3 Providing Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to any third party without customer’s advance consent, except when acting in accordance with other laws and regulations. Third parties exclude distribution businesses and outsourcing organizations which may involve shipping and handling of customer’s order.
Article 4 Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not provide personal information to any third party without customer’s advance consent, except where such disclosure:
- Requested is made by law enforcement agencies and governmental organizations.
- When there is a special regulation by statute.
- When obtaining the consent of the individual is difficult or impractical and is harmful to life, health, and asset of the customer and the third party.
- When obtaining the consent of the individual is difficult or impractical and is violation of the Law and acting against ICHIROYA’s policy and safety regulations, and in need to protect ICHIORYA assets and rights.
- When we are requested by customer, we will disclose his/her personal information only upon confirmation of the individual.